Current Open Positions
The position is responsible for providing pre- and post-sales, support, and DevOps to Cloud or Data Center Customers around the globe, supporting proof-of-concepts/trials/Customer purchases, operating and continuously improving our own Cloud infrastructures & offerings.
Other Specifics Include:
- Support production Cloud infrastructure and applications
- Use technical expertise to troubleshoot Customer issues and find solutions
- Investigate and possibly solve bugs, performance, and scalability problems
- Provide an exceptional customer service
- Work closely with the Sales and Engineering team
- Integrate, build, and deploy new solutions
- Create knowledge base articles and documentation materials
- Deliver occasional training to internal/external Customers and team members
Desired Skills and Experience
The candidate will have the following characteristics:
- High technical knowledge and experience at Network Administrator/Network Engineer, including debugging networking problems on Ethernet infrastructure (MUST). Desirable FC SAN knowledge
- Deep knowledge and experience with Linux
- Solid understanding of storage, virtualization, or applications that require storage
- Experience in large scale server architectures
- Experience in Shell/Python scripting
- Exceptional customer management, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to be on-call periodically to handle support issues after business hours
- Ability to travel (infrequently)
What will make the difference?
- Ability and prior exposure in reading Switch logs, OS level logs, system logs, and proprietary application logs
- Ability to read and understand programming code
- Knowledge of Automation Systems (Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Distributed systems experience
- Experience with Openstack
- Previous experience with open source software projects
What kind of soft skills are we looking for?
- The willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Initiative and follow-up skills
- The ability to be autonomous and work under minimum supervision
- Interpersonal skill and team spirit
Zadara Storage is looking for a senior software engineer to join our core engineering team to build and deliver the next generation high-performance flash optimized Cloud block, file and object Enterprise-Storage-as-a-Service.
As a senior core developer you will have a chance to work on central components of Zadara Storage Stack, adding new Enterprise-level storage capabilities to our product, from design phase, through development and testing, and up to releasing the new features to customers. You will be challenged with complex high-performance distributed software system issues that require both deep understanding of how our product works overall, and also getting your hands dirty with bits and bytes.
Desired skill sets
- 3+ years of proven experiences in Linux software developer
- Strong C/C++ development/debugging skills
- Excellent hands-on experience in multithreaded programming and distributed systems
- Excellent debugging and issue analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High motivation to work in dynamic and innovative startup
- Linux kernel programming
- Experience in Linux filesystem, block and SCSI subsystems
- Knowledge of storage protocols (SCSI/iSCSI/NFS/CIFS)
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent from a leading university.
The position is responsible for the sales of Zadara Storage cloud and on-premises Enterprise-grade storage solutions in ANZ and S.E Asia region, developing the local market and working with Service Providers, Telco’s, Hosting Companies, and resellers.
- The ability to work in a fast growing company delivering innovative solutions
- Proven success track record in Storage Sales to Enterprise customers
- Good presentation capabilities
- Technical background is an advantage
- Knowledge of the cloud storage market is an advantage
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our sales development organization as an Inside Sales Representative at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA. You will gain experience interacting with prospects and clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geography. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Zadara Storage offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) in the Cloud / Hybrid / On Premise within the 35 billion dollar marketplace.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Zadara Storage.
- Utilize outbound sales efforts (outbound telesales and email) to turn incoming leads into opportunities and new customers.
- Monitor and engage visitors on website with online chat feature.
- Daily prospecting using defined opportunity identification techniques.
- Partner with our experienced Technical and Senior leadership mentors to help fill your pipeline and develop your skills.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Zadara Storage technology.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to contact prospects and customers, track ongoing activity and report weekly status to management team.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, Stock Grants, 3 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays, Medical/Dental coverage, & more.
- Come join one the fastest growing start-ups and take your career to the highest levels.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- 1-2 Years of corporate inside sales experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales experience
- SF.com experience and certifications
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude – a “hunter” attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
|Base Pay||Salary DOE|
|Other Pay||Uncapped Commission|
|Education||Undergraduate Degree, preferred|
|Experience||2+ years – Inside Sales|
|Industry||Computer Data Storage, Cloud Storage|