Current Open Positions
The position is responsible for providing pre- and post-sales, support, and DevOps to Cloud or Data Center Customers around the globe, supporting proof-of-concepts/trials/Customer purchases, operating and continuously improving our own Cloud infrastructures & offerings.
Other Specifics Include:
- Support production Cloud infrastructure and applications
- Use technical expertise to troubleshoot Customer issues and find solutions
- Investigate and possibly solve bugs, performance, and scalability problems
- Provide an exceptional customer service
- Work closely with the Sales and Engineering team
- Integrate, build, and deploy new solutions
- Create knowledge base articles and documentation materials
- Deliver occasional training to internal/external Customers and team members
Desired Skills and Experience
The candidate will have the following characteristics:
- High technical knowledge and experience at Network Administrator/Network Engineer, including debugging networking problems on Ethernet infrastructure (MUST). Desirable FC SAN knowledge
- Deep knowledge and experience with Linux
- Solid understanding of storage, virtualization, or applications that require storage
- Experience in large scale server architectures
- Experience in Shell/Python scripting
- Exceptional customer management, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to be on-call periodically to handle support issues after business hours
- Ability to travel (infrequently)
What will make the difference?
- Ability and prior exposure in reading Switch logs, OS level logs, system logs, and proprietary application logs
- Ability to read and understand programming code
- Knowledge of Automation Systems (Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Distributed systems experience
- Experience with Openstack
- Previous experience with open source software projects
What kind of soft skills are we looking for?
- The willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Initiative and follow-up skills
- The ability to be autonomous and work under minimum supervision
- Interpersonal skill and team spirit
Zadara Storage is looking for a senior software engineer to join our core engineering team to build and deliver the next generation high-performance flash optimized Cloud block, file and object Enterprise-Storage-as-a-Service.
As a senior core developer you will have a chance to work on central components of Zadara Storage Stack, adding new Enterprise-level storage capabilities to our product, from design phase, through development and testing, and up to releasing the new features to customers. You will be challenged with complex high-performance distributed software system issues that require both deep understanding of how our product works overall, and also getting your hands dirty with bits and bytes.
Desired skill sets
- 3+ years of proven experiences in Linux software developer
- Strong C/C++ development/debugging skills
- Excellent hands-on experience in multithreaded programming and distributed systems
- Excellent debugging and issue analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High motivation to work in dynamic and innovative startup
- Linux kernel programming
- Experience in Linux filesystem, block and SCSI subsystems
- Knowledge of storage protocols (SCSI/iSCSI/NFS/CIFS)
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent from an accredited university.
Zadara Storage offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and experienced leadership to sell Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) within a 35 billion dollar marketplace through Cloud / Hybrid / On Premise solutions.
We are looking for a focused, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and impeccable presentation skills to join our sales organization as a Cloud Storage Sales Representative at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA.
You will interact with clients at all levels and in a variety of industries across North America. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined professional development and earning path.
This is a technical sales role that includes all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing to account management. Along with your resume, please attach a cover letter that includes a summary of your experience in IT infrastructure, cloud, software, and/or storage sales.
- Engage senior-level clients through a consultative sales approach to understand storage needs and qualify opportunities.
- Partner with Solution Engineers (SEs) to design storage solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Daily prospecting using defined opportunity identification techniques.
- Evangelize the storage-as-a-service model to executives across industries.
- Utilize outbound sales efforts (digital/phone/email) to convert incoming leads into opportunities and new customers.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through follow up communications designed to increase customer interest in Zadara Storage technology.
- Monitor and engage visitors on website with online chat feature.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to contact prospects and customers, track ongoing activity and report weekly status to management team.
- Solid Base Salary + Uncapped Commission, Stock Grants, 3 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays, Medical/Dental coverage, & more.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3 Years+ of corporate inside sales experience
- 2 Years+ of IT Sales Experience (storage experience preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Minimal travel to tradeshows and clients as required.
- Must be located in the Irvine (Orange County) region to be considered.
- Strong experience in technology sales
- Prior inside/digital sales experience
- Salesforce experience and certifications
- Proven track record of surpassing your sales quota
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Focused and positive attitude – a “hunter” attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
|Base Pay||Salary DOE|
|Other Pay||Uncapped Commission|
|Education||Undergraduate Degree, preferred|
|Experience||3+ years – Sales|
|Industry||Computer Data Storage, Cloud Storage|