Lead DevOps Engineer
Zadara Storage is seeking a highly talented, self motivated, team player to join our global R&D team of innovators and recognized experts and create a unique, scalable and distributed enterprise-level block and file cloud storage system.
We are looking for someone with a passion for system administration and software development to take our cloud storage infrastructure management system to the next level.
- Individual Contributor who will lead the DevOps activities for Zadara Storage.
- Responsible for developing and deploying automated tools for system installation, configuration and monitoring to improve productivity, reduce risk and achieve scale.
Required Skill Set
- Expert in Linux/Unix System administration. Deep understanding of configuration management tools and principles.
- A minimum of 5 years of coding experience, preferably in Python. Much more experience would be great. We're looking for someone with proven experience in developing and maintaining clean, re-usable code for mission-critical tools.
- Strong technical background in storage, networking, virtualization, scaleable systems, and security fundamentals
- Experience running production IT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Configuration management tools like Chef and Puppet - Advantage
- Previous hands-on experience with OpenStack - Advantage
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.